University Recreation will be open and operating under reduced hours.
- The HPER building will open from 9:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m
- The University Recreation Fitness Center (AR Union) will open from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- The Donna Axum Fitness Center (located on the 2nd floor of the HPER building) will be open
from 9:00 a.m. until 6:45 p.m.
- The HPER Natatorium will be open from 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- The Outdoor Connection Center will be open from Noon until 6:00 p.m.
All UREC programs and activities that were previously scheduled for the day will be cancelled or postponed.
Last updated:Thursday, December 05, 2013 8:55 PM
- Parking Limited Due to Home Basketball Games
During basketball season, several of the parking lots near the HPER Building are reserved or used as scholarship lots. Parking may be limited on home game days for UREC members and guests.
Try your hand at bouldering. All skill levels welcome!
Take a dive in the pool, play basketball or run on the indoor track. Your choice.
Relax in the newly renovated massage room.
Outdoor Connection Center
Join the fun as we explore all that the great outdoors has to offer!
Take a moment to relax before final exams!